Sunday, May 17, 2009

i feel good

i know it's just a feeling and probably won't last...but i feel GOOD. like--really, really good. and my house is almost totally clean. clean! as in, clutter free and places i haven't mopped in a year are shiny now. i'm starting to return to my body and my center. i feel like rodney made the right decision. i wish he did it in a way that was more sensitive and less yucky. but maybe he couldn't. i feel excited about my life for the first time in 9 months. seriously. i will get through this and we will be better once we get out the other side. there is peace in the house and it's such a relief. i'm not trying to cling to this feeling, but man i hope it lasts.

non-relationship posts to come soon (if the feeling lasts! if not, more depressing horrible, cathartic posts to come)...

i am grateful for
1) my heart
2) liquids
3) vacuum cleaners
4) resiliency
5) love in all forms

No comments: