Tuesday, November 13, 2007

money

this is just a quick post because jubal is happily crawling about the office naked and i'm sure that will only last a few minutes....

this is my announcement to the universe: i am open and ready to receive the funds i need to achieve my dreams. specifically, i am open and ready to receive at least five thousand dollars which will be soley dedicated to launching my very small home-based business of selling designed-by-me notecards--which will be offset printed with quality and care by a local, ecologically responsible company--and hand painted (and otherwise personally embellished) sturdily constructed canvas grocery bags.

i am dedicated to creating a means of supporting myself and my family from home so that i can be available for the kids, the garden, my husband, our pets, and everything else homefront oriented. staying home is the right thing to do for us, so i'm ready to work hard from home, doing something i love so that i can help support the family and express my passions in a healthy, beneficial way.

thank you.

No comments: