Friday, November 16, 2007

being in love

i am so in love with my life. i am in love with jubal who is perfect and innocent and hilarious. i am in love with vesta who can be so grateful and thoughtful and creative. i am in love with hazel who is so in-the-moment and sweet and silly. they are all so beautiful. i am in love with my husband who tries very hard to grow and stretch and who is so handsome and witty and generous. i am in love with my whole family who are all so kind and tolerant and honest. i am in love with my dad who is the best person i know and taught me all of my best traits.

today i am planning to do nothing. just live my normal life with no expectations of what i will or what i want to achieve. i'm going to relax and flow with whatever happens...the kids are going home with a friend after school, rodney is going out for beers and ping pong after work, so it is just jubal and me all day and well into the evening. whatever happens we're gonna roll with it and i'm feeling good.

No comments: