Tuesday, January 4, 2011

already i see how tiny make something can be


basically what i made today was a doodle. my original plan was to do a back and forth with rodney and see what developed, because we both had a big chunk of break at school today. but he wandered off to the bathroom right after we started and anyways he kept doing overly complex shapes and right in the middle of the page. when he wandered off i did one on my own, thinking i might scan it and work with it in illustrator tonight. well. i might. things happen sometimes that are unexpected. but i probably won't.

today i had my GD classes, including production. we did some stuff in photoshop that i've never done and it made my brain tired. and there is a lot of homework. i can already see my intentions weakening. i feel the desire to cave and allow school projects to count as the thing i made. we'll see.

here is the doodle i did.




and here is the one i started with rodney that we never finished.



it's okay, i said even the tiniest thing would count. just to make SOMEthing, however small.

today i am grateful for:

takeout pizza
digital cameras
my bed
warmth
a sense of humor and compassion


No comments: