Tuesday, May 20, 2008

gimme the green

well...it's been a while since i had a ranting about money post, so here it is:

i need money! i need time to make things to sell for money! i need to pay the bills and eat and buy cool things! pour money down on top of me like rain in february! i need a paypal account so i can receive money on etsy! i need a soap order for at least 180 soaps! i need a whole day to dedicate to organizing my office so it will be handier to make things to sell for money! i need my wallet to be brimming with money and my phone to ring off the hook with orders!

money money money!!!

this is spurned on by this gorgeous quilt i saw on http://www.etsy.com/ . "urban warmth" if anyone wants to check it out. it's beautiful. it costs $585. it's worth that for all the work the artist put in. i am going to be in the position some day soon to see a quilt that costs $585 and just buy it. click, shopping cart, pay, voila!

i am grateful that:
1 money is energy, so i can get some
2 the universe is an abundant place and i am open to receiving that abundance
3 if i get rich fast enough the awesome quilt will still be there for me to buy
4 that even without money my heart keeps pumping
5 that my garden is saving me money

here's the quilt, check it out:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8387008

No comments: